- 45 deg. offset scale for easy line of sight viewing when mounted on hand or wrist
- Rugged, precision machined aircraft aluminum case
- Choice of symmetric or asymmetric scale graduation in either feet or meters
- Adjustable electro-luminescent backlight for night jumping, NVG compatible
- Smooth, non-erratic pointer movement, step motor controlled
- Automatic calibration to local elevation
- mBar adjustment to absolute value at Drop Zone (QFE)
- Front OLED menu for mBar adjustment, backlight intensity, self-test report, etc.
- Two independent pressure sensing modules for maximum reliability
- Full-Function freefall logging computer
- Compatible with Military CYPRES
- Compatible with Military Jump Track for data download to a PC
- Scratch proof lens made from high-impact etched glass
- Shockproof and waterproof (6 ft./24 hrs.)
- Operating altitude 0 to 40,000 ft.
- Temperature range: -35°C to +80°C, continuous operation. Will operate at -50°C for 10 minutes
- No pressure chamber testing required, ever!
- Long lasting 1/2 AA lithium battery