43’ Assault High Speed Boat
Using a high-speed hull design proven through years of ocean racing and long-range endurance runs, Willard’s interceptor is built for exceptional performance combined with stability, comfort and safety. This rugged fast-boat can be configured to perform at speeds of 65 knots, making it ideal for visit, board, search and seizure operations and pursuing other craft. The Willard Marine 43′ Assault was chosen by the America’s Cup organization to be the official Umpire Boat during the 2013 sail boat races in San Francisco Harbor for its overall speed, stability and responsive maneuverability.
- Length Overall 43’ (13m)
- Beam, Tubes Deflated 8’-3” (2.5m)
- Beam, Tubes Inflated 10’ (3m) • Draft 2’-8” (0.8m)
- Propulsion Cummins QSC 8.3 Diesels
- Drives ZF Trimax Surface
- Payload 5,500 Lbs. (2,500kg)
- Seating Up to 15 Persons
- Sponsons Air Filled Polyurethane
- Performance 61 Knots as Configured. Also available in 48’ (14.5m) and 54’ (16.5m) sizes and Cabin Models
There are no reviews yet.